Demanding requirements, increased uncertainty, dynamic changes in the aerospace and defense environment and the requirement for greater flexibility has created the need for a paradigm shift in terms of how applications are designed, implemented, deployed and maintained. Middleware in complex, embedded systems in telecom, aerospace and defense industries help to plan, develop, and manage safe, secure, reliable, and compliant mission-critical platforms.
Mistral’s expertise in Middleware includes:
- Design and Implementation of HAL
- APIs for non-standard peripherals
- Customization and enhancements to middleware
- GSM/GPRS, Wireless supplicant
- Graphics Libraries
- Media streaming libraries, Media servers
- Audio and video codecs, video streaming, video data processing
- Customizing of media, display, overlay, storage and HMI framework
- Client server/based Application Framework
- Implementation and integration of DSP algorithms
- Feasibility study of system and algorithm development based on product requirements
- Performance evaluation and MIPS memory optimization
- Customization to cater to specific architectures and platforms
- Integration of sub-blocks and algorithms into the system
- Mathematical modeling and simulation.
- Computation intensive Radar Signal Processing Algorithms on FPGA and processor based platforms
- Pulse Compression
- Vector Correlation
- Correlatory interferometry
- Kalman Filtering
- Platform Motion Compensation
- Antenna Aperture Calculation
- Doppler Processing
- Noise Floor Estimation
Mistral also offers middleware solutions from RTI, aimed at fast real-time distribution of data. RTI Data Distribution Service is middleware for integrating real-time systems. Based on a server less software bus, it allows real-time applications to communicate with each other with enterprise and legacy applications.
To know more about RTI–DDS Click here.