The Camera Adaptor Boards from Mistral are designed to realize imaging applications with Mistral’s 820 Development kit using OmniVision sensors with resolutions ranging from 2MP to 13MP.
Designers can choose to use any of these different Camera Adaptor Boards depending on their application’s requirements.
- Supports high-performance sensors (high sensitivity, low crosstalk, low noise, improved quantum efficiency) with image resolutions up to 4K
- Image sizes: 3264×2448, 2816×1584, 1944×1944, 1080p (1920×1080), 1080×1920 and more
- Output formats: RAW RGB, RGB565/555/444, YUV422/420, YCbCr422
- No system startup delay (Output Current Path enabled)
- Input Clock Frequency: 6 ~ 27 MHz
- Ultra-low power mode (ULPM)
- Supports LED and flash strobe
The Camera Adaptor Boards are designed to interface with the primary camera expansion port of the 820 Development Kit. Customization services are for various applications such as:
- Design and development of additional Camera Adaptor
- Boards to realize up to 3 cameras on the 820 Development kit
- Video input adaptor board to realize digital and analog video inputs
- Adapter Boards to interface with camera expansion connectors of other platforms