COFDM Wireless Body Worn Cameras
Police Body Cameras and Security body camera based on COFDM technology for line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight transmission. The WiFi Body camera provide high quality wireless transmission of high-definition video, audio and data.
Popularly called Security Body Camera or Wifi Body Camera, the COFDM wireless Police body cameras from Mistral is a wearable audio, video, or photographic recording device that can be used to record events involving police or other law enforcement personnel. The Police body cameras are typically worn on the torso of the officer’s uniform. The Police body cameras from Mistral offer line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight, wireless operation using coded orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (COFDM).
The COFDM technology, used in these WiFi Body camera or Police Body Cameras makes the system truly dynamic and mobile, ensuring secure and robust communications in the most challenging and rapidly changing environments. Integrated with the Video investigation software, these COFDM wireless Body Worn Cameras or Police Body Cameras are an ideal face recognition Surveillance System security forces to use during tactical operations.
These wireless Police Body Cameras use 8MHz channel bandwidth which gives broadcast quality video, with narrow band options available for deployments requiring a higher spectral efficiency. Video encoding is industry standard H.264 with AAC or MPEG audio. Suitable for line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight transmission, these Police body cameras support various options for frequency band, output power, channel bandwidth and video encoding. Transmitters are available from 300MHz up to 6GHz.
- WiFi Body camera or Security Body Camera with Non Line of Sight (NLOS) wireless transmission of HD video and audio
- Wireless Body worn cameras with Transmitters/Receivers
- Police Body Cameras available in Point-To-Point & Mesh Architectures
- Supports various frequency ranges, output power, channel bandwidth and video encoding
- USB based receiver interface to display and record video
- Transmitters are available from 300MHz up to 6GHz
- H.264 video encoding with AAC or MPEG audio