Invisible and Inaudible military-grade drone designed for Cross-border Surveillance that offers unprecedented aerial surveillance capabilities and situational awareness in all weather conditions.
Mistral Stealth is an ultra-compact drone that offers unprecedented aerial surveillance capabilities and situational awareness in all weather conditions. The Mistral Stealth is capable of evading Radars and thwart human detection. With advanced technologies that reduce the reflection and emission of infrared, visible light, radio frequency spectrum and audio waves, this ultra-compact aerial reconnaissance system gives field operators trusted eyes in the sky.
The Mistral Stealth is a rugged, secure, compact, foldable, and easy-to-use ISR drone that fits comfortably into a backpack or military bag. The modular design and superior build quality make it ideal for a range of mission-critical operations. The Mistral Stealth comes with advanced EO/IR Cameras with 3-axis stabilization, 48x combined zoom, 4K EO & 320p thermal, 0.01 lx low light capabilities. The Mistral Stealth offers exceptional flight capabilities of up to 50 minutes continuous flight and a flight range of up to 45 km.
Mistral Stealth offers two rotor set options – Reconnaissance and Shrouded to accommodate all types of indoor and outdoor use cases.
Mistral Stealth – Ground Control Station
The Ground Control System of Mistral Stealth provides field operators a secure, easily portable control solution. Built for rugged field performance, the GCS comprises of a daylight viewable screen, a rugged and lightweight enclosure that provides a four-hour battery life. The system is secured using AES-256 data and communication encryption, NDAA compliant supply chain, and Air Force ATO certification.
- Flight time - Recon Rotor Set: 50 minutes
- Flight time - Shrouded Rotor Set: 32 minutes
- Stealth: <37 dB at 25m range
- Visibility: not visible beyond a distance of 100m
- Operational Range: 5 km
- Autonomous Flight range: 45 km
- Swappable rotor set options
- Drone route planning
- Auto mapping with geotags
- Position control sensors: Redundant GNS, GNSS, VIO, and Optical Flow for Position Control Indoors and Outdoors
- Collision Avoidance: Downward Facing Sonar, Front and Rear Avoidance
- GPS-denied flight: Capable with VIO and Optical Flow
- Flight and telemetry data recording
- AES-256 data and communications encryption
- Auto Return Home in case of link-loss & Low battery
- All weather operation